Why choose an out of network provider?
I have made the intentional and conscious decision to be an out of network practitioner. This has given me the freedom to completely focus on your goals and treatment, and not the goals of insurance companies.
I am able to work with my clients to provide curated and individualized plans and therapeutic experiences, partner with other parts of your treatment team to gain needed information and collaboration, and provide you with access to me and my team more readily and regularly.
What I want most is to serve your needs and provide you with as much support as possible.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22text-transform%22%3A%22uppercase%22%7D%7D”]
FEES, INSURANCE & WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22background-color%22%3A%22%23fafafa%22%7D%7D”][vc_tta_section title=”Rates” tab_id=”1573241801921-93064dfa-1974c90c-6da3f07f-bf66″][vc_column_text]Rates are not published online. We can discuss my rates over a complimentary phone consultation at a time that works best for you. If you are inquiring about a guest appearance at your school, agency or organization, please contact me directly with information about your interest and best way to reach you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Appointment Information” tab_id=”1573241801934-daec8165-548bc90c-6da3f07f-bf66″][vc_column_text]
- Initial phone consultation – complimentary, free (15 minutes)
- Initial Session (60 minutes)
- Individual Counseling Session – Adult (50 minutes)
- Individual Counseling Session – Child, 10 yo and under (30-45 minutes)
- Parent Coaching/Consultation (50 minutes)
- Virtual Therapy Session (50 minutes)
- Group Sessions (50 minutes)
- Irlen Screening (1-1.5 hrs)
- Aromatherapy Consultation (45 mins-1 hr)
- Coaching (inquire for details)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Insurance” tab_id=”1573242067745-dbe096ab-b312c90c-6da3f07f-bf66″][vc_column_text]I am an out-of-network provider. Please call your insurance carrier to determine if they provide reimbursement for Behavioral Health Services.
- Do you accept out-of-network behavioral health or mental health providers?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions I am entitled to per year?
- Do I have a deductible? If yes, how much is it? Have I met any portion of my deductible with other medical expenses this year?
- Do you require pre-authorization or a referral from an MD or Primary Care Physician?
- What amount of the psychotherapy (CPT 90834) fee will be reimbursed?
- Am I eligible for coverage under the “2008 Timothy’s Law”? (This allows some members access to unlimited therapy sessions if they meet criteria for a biological based diagnosis)?
- What is the process for submitting claims – Mail, Fax, or Online? It will be important to record the proper mailing, fax or web address so you will be ready to submit your claims.
If you do not have insurance and out of pocket expenses are financially not prohibitive, please see the payment options below. If those options are not a possibility for you, I will do my best to connect you with a practitioner in my professional network that may meet your needs. I am committed to serving you.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Cancellation Policy” tab_id=”1573242094227-d05c01e3-0f4dc90c-6da3f07f-bf66″][vc_column_text]If you need to cancel or change the date of your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notification. Whenever possible, I will try to offer you any options I have for rescheduling our session in order to avoid missing our time together.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][us_separator size=”small”][vc_column_text]For any other questions, please feel comfortable to call or email me directly.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
You shouldn’t have to worry about whether mental health care ﬁts in the budget. Therapy truly is a medical expense, just as important and unavoidable as any other medical expenses we incur. To properly care for our minds, bodies, and souls it is important to prioritize our mental health just as we do our physical. If you have a broken foot, you go to the doctor. The same goes for therapy.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row height=”auto”][vc_column][us_image image=”1717″ size=”full” align=”right” onclick=”custom_link” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.carecredit.com%2Fgo%2F486RFG%2F|target:_blank”][vc_column_text]In order to make therapy more accessible to my clients, I’ve decided to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card.
Visit this customized link to pay with your CareCredit credit card.
Payment is expected at every session unless otherwise agreed upon. You have the option of paying by:
- Bank Transfer (Venmo, Zelle)
- Credit Card
- Care Credit Card